Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful/welcome banner class

I am hosting another class at Scrapbook Heaven. This time we weill be making a banner! You have probably seen pictures of them in magazines or on the web, but wondered how you could make one. I know I have so I am so excited I have this opportunity to not only make one, but help you create one, too. I truly LOVE this banner and kit class. The colors are just gorgeous, lots of Crate Paper lemon grass. Another thing I love about this banner is it is multi-functional. Hang it out around Thanksgiving when it shows "thankful" and flip it around to have it say "welcome" How fun is that! Plus, this kit is so packed with supplies that you'll easily be able to complete 2 layouts when you finished with the banner! A double sided banner and 2 layouts?! Isn't that awesome. You can purchase your banner kit here
This is a picture of the kit
Photobucket
and some close ups of stuff packed in the kit
Photobucket
Photobucket

and here are some sneaks of how the finished banner looks
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a super fun kit! Can't wait to see what you create!

twinsand2boys said...

looks like its going to be a great banner!

Kimmie said...

How much does the kit and the class cost? Is the banner something that we could put different words on?