Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrappy stuff Sunday

Well, every Sunday I should start posting my scrap related stuff...so, here goes.
Today is Creative Scrappers Sketch#43 reveal. You can see the sketch and what everyone did on the blog
This is my layout

I wanted this layout to have red, black, green and purple, like the joker. The picture is of Natalie after she licked the red velvet cake batter from the bowl. I thought it was so funny how she looked the like the Joker...so I grabbed my camera and snapped some photos.
These are the latest layouts and door hanging I created using the Mon Ame Memories March Kit. Lots of Basic grey Marrakech



Every Sunday I feature a Product of the Week at Coordinates Collections. This week was SEI's Bridgeport Collection. You can check it out in the forum here

1 comment:

Shannan said...

Love these! And the plaque that you made is adorable! What great ideas!!