Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cookie (The Elf on the Shelf) Update

Here is what Cookie has been up to these past few days....

Day 7: Today we woke up to a note that read.."A candy cane for you, a candy cane for me...he rest you'll find on the Christmas tree."


Day 8: Cookie made a snow angel in the flour on the cookie sheet.


Day 9: Cookie left a note explaining why he was sitting next to a new (replacement) ornament


the note says: Good morning, Natalie. I am in your tree with a special gift from Santa. I told Santa that your Christmas tree fell over and the Santa ornament broke. He worked his magic and here I am with a new one for you and your mom. I love you!
**What Cookie didn't mention is that the cats knocked the tree over**



Day 10: Cookie made elf sized donuts!




Day 11: Today we found Cookie on the couch eating popcorn while watching The Polar Express!

No comments: