Thursday, July 14, 2011

Warm Hearts, Cool Hands Project

I was looking for cool projects for kids when I came across this page. I had my fourth grade students trace their hands and then make the "rings" around their hand with a hand made protractor. I have also seen a template that has the rings and then the kids just trace their hands. Go HERE and you'll see the template for the rings. When this kids were done, they did a writing project about someone who warms their heart and why. They loved this project and we had many compliments since they were displayed on the bulletin board in the hallway.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love how each one is "their" hand and work. Their and right handed kids, left handed kids, kids who chose to use colored pencils, crayons and even glitter crayons.

No comments: