Saturday, October 18, 2008

Amazing customer service

I went grocery shopping today at Meijer. I bought 4 bottles of the Meijer brand soap that were on sale 1/2 off. Well, I got home and realized the cashier didn't give them to me...they must have been left behind on the bag spinner. I have always seen the cashiers check the bags and I usually do...but when I am paying, putting my bags in a cart and watching Natalie I don't always think to check. I called to see if the soap was turned into the service desk so that I could pick them up at a later time or at least get store credit....nope...instead Meijer had someone drive the soap out to my house! I thought that was great customer service! Just another pleasant reminder why I do my shopping at Meijer.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love shopping at Meijer when I go to Michigan! I'm glad they were so good to you! Wow! :)

AbbieTorroll said...

Wow, I have never even heard of a Meijer before, but that is AWESOME! I can't even believe that!

Jennifer Yates said...

That is unbelievable! When I visit my family in Indiana they have a Meijer's there too and love it! I will have to tell them this story!

Monica said...

WOw that is great service! We don't have that store here.

Kelly Todd said...

Wow, that's practically unheard of!! No Meijer in Canada (bummer!).