Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF!

I can not believe it is already Friday! Yesterday, Natalie had what I thought would be her final appt with her ear doc regarding her tubes. She's had them in abou a year and 2 months so I thought for sure they would have fallen out by now. Nope! She did an outstanding job taking her hearing test and it appears that the left ear is working at 100% and th right at 80%. The doc said he's not concerned about the 80%...I just hope he means it. I don't want her to have tubes put in again.

I am subbing this afternoon. It's only half a day but I am really looking forward to it. I have some butterflies in my stomach right now becaseu I am a bit nervous too. I have never been in this school before, which doesn't bother me. The one thing I am always nervous about is dismissal. It just seems kids are leaving this way and that, going with this person, headed to a bus, walking home....I just like to know that they are safe. Do you know that person? Are they suppose to check in with the office first? Etc...You can never be too safe nowadays!

Tomorrow night is my crop night at the coffee house. For the past year and a half we have all met at either Wendy's house, a couple times at Debs and then the last couple times at Jenny's. This will be our 3rd month at teh Coffee House. It's so nice there, it has a ton of space and it has the rich aroma of coffee. The place closes at 3pm on Saturdays so we usually get in there around 4pm and leave around 11 or 12. We each pretty much get our own table and enjoy a night of scrapping.

CSI spoiler...do not read if you haven't watch last nights episode.

I get way too involved when I watch TV sometimes...well, last night was no exception. I watched my CSI. I guess I missed the final episode before the summer ended so I missed the Warrick was shot. Anywho, it was a great episode...not happy that Warrick is gone. I always liked his character. I hate it when there is a crooked cop too! At least this one was caught! I love my CSI and CSI:Miami...never got into New York! Anyhow...good episode...must of been if I sat down for the wholet thing.

1 comment:

Jennifer Yates said...

Someone who loves Y&R too! Yeah! LOVE ME some Nick Newman!!! :))