Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I am sure we all know someone who has been affected by this terrible thing! My Grandma Wolff passed away from breast cancer on Oct 30 of 1990. I got this email yesterday and thought I'd pass it along with everyone.
I just got this email and thought it was worth passing along, especially it being Breat Cancer Awareness Month.

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to
click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one
free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less
than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram'
for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers
use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram in exchange
for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

Breat Cancer site

No comments: