Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Candy Shoppe Designs DT and TS GDT!

Yay! I can finally announce that I made the design team for Candy Shoppe Designs!
border="0"/>

click on the icon to check out this cool blog and to see who the other Lollipop girls are!
Candy Shoppe Designs is a cool challenge blog with challenges (of course) and prizes. Sign up and become a follower (Sweetheart)! Our first challenge was to create and All about me layout. I rarely do these but I am glad I did. Since my fun alternate name for the blog is Orange Passion, my layout was suppose to reflect that. I used orange of course, but I also used blue which is on the opposite side of the color wheel as orange. I also jotted down things I am "passionate" about.
Me, Myself and I
Photobucket
Here is a close up of the butterfly. I cut two different sized butterflies from the Jillibean Soup papers. I adhered one flat to the paper and stapled the smaller one on top of it and folded it to give dimension. I then slid the two pins under the staple for the antennae.
Photobucket

The goodies I used were
Bazill Cardstock
Patterend paper: Sassafras Lass and Jillibean Soup
Alpahs: American Crafts
Bingo Card: Jenni Bowlin

I am also sooo stoked that today is the official day that I am a Guest Design team member for Treasured Scrapbooking!! First of all, I got the kit in lickity split time. That always impresses me! Secondly, it is JAM packed with patterned papers AND cardstock! BONUS! For my reveal today I had to have one layout and a sketch completed. I have so much more to work with but this is what I have done for today's reveal!!
Photobucket
And here is my sketch
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new DT. Love these two new LO's!

Heather said...

Congrats, Jennifer! Love those LOs!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited to be in the same team with you!!! Loved your layout!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jennifer on the CSD DT!!! Your work is so inspiring..I can't believe I'm on the team with ya. :) Love how you made the butterfly--awesome!
<3,
Raspberry Dazzle

Anonymous said...

Great pages Jennifer, love the butterfly!!!