Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crunch!

Yesterday I pulled my car out and parked it in the turnaround part of the driveway so that Natalie could drive her Jeep. A couple hours later, Jack came and picked her up. Now, I NEVER leave my car in the driveway, but I did this time. Well, Natalie and I were waving and blowing kisses; Jack forgot my car was there and backed right into it! He was barely even moving but it still caused a bit of damage. I will say that he sits up so much higher in his truck and he is so use to me not having the car in the driveway so I'll give him that (today that is...I wasn't too happy about it yesterday) Well, his insurance covers it all and the car goes in on Tuesday to get fixed. I'll get a rental car, too. I am sure that the rental car will make me want a newer car even more. So, I thought that this would be a good time to tell Jack that I scratched the brand new floor in the living room....Nah! The scratch is barely noticable but it is long and I KNOW Jack will see it right away so I have "conveniently" had something there anytime he comes over. This Christmas tree tote is going to have to go in the basement sooner or later...but it's doing such a good job covering up the scratch. I guess that I can always remind him about my car! LOL
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Glad the insurance covers all the damage.

Kelly Todd said...

I feel your pain. My husband ran into my parent's gas meter and they were without heat for a few days (of course it had to be the coldest days of the year!). And men are always complaining about women drivers!!

Cheers for a fabulous New Year!!

twinsand2boys said...

glad the insurance will cover the damage.

Cookie Aguilar said...

oh no!!!
neway, quite late on this.... but just wanna greet you a happy new year!!! wishing you all the best this 2009!!!

Shannan said...

Ow! Yes, definitely hang on to this incident for back up in the future...it is always good to have a 'male dumb moment' in your back pocket!

Monica said...

Oops! What a hassle though, huh? And I totally understnad about hiding the scratch, I am hiding one on Daniel's crib at the moment! I think my ring scratched it!

AbbieTorroll said...

oh my goodness! ha I am glad the insurance covers the damage. If I were you I would just be glad that I didn't do because my hubby would NEVER let me hear the end of it:)

Tricia said...

oh no! I did that once to my DH's car! **sniff**