Friday, January 16, 2009

-11 degrees F!

I can't believe it is -11F right now! That is actual temp...it "feels" like -25! It's hard to believe it will be about 100 degrees warmer in 6 months! This is about that time of year when I start complaining about the cold temps and wish I lived in Florida. But, I'm not gonna do it! I am just going to appreciate the four seasons here in Michigan.

I have some scrapbook layouts to share from the latest Scrapbook Heaven kit.
I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers for this layout
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly Todd said...

awesome new pages and I love the colours. Jack is a good sport (hopefully!).

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! I can't even imagine temperatures that low! I hope it warms up a little for you soon!

Love the new LO's!

Anonymous said...

I can't even comprehend weather that cold. Wow! Love the layouts!

Brandy said...

temps that low should keep you inside scrapping!

ellen s. said...

omg. you are so funny to take a pic of the car! it is freezing here too! -4 last sat!!!

AbbieTorroll said...

Ha!! Love the "oops" page!! So glad you captured that memory!! LOL And The tooth tunes page is such a wonderful idea. Landon has a tooth brush like that~ I am lifting that idea for sure!! Beautiful work girly! And STAY warm!