Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scrapbook Heaven Crop

"If you're like most of us, you've probably got lots of scrapbooking supplies; so much that they're probably overflowing in your scrap space! PLUS, with all the new supplies received for Christmas, let's just say that we NEED to be using up our stash. Join us on January 11th as we kick off a three-week game of "Use Your Stash" BINGO, right here at Scrapbook Heaven! Each week we'll post a new BINGO card filled with a variety of scrappy supplies. Use up as many items as you can, and you're well on your way to winning the grand prize! Get your BINGO chips ready!

Also, for the month of January I created a "round" challenge. Here is my example.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE all these layouts JEnnifer just beautiful --- I love the bowling pictures too!

twinsand2boys said...

Cute layout!!

AbbieTorroll said...

Love this LO girl!! Hope your crop was a major success!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see those cookies! Did you see the cookies we copied from you?

http://casadelesle.com/?p=392

Love the layout!

Suz said...

Your snow layouts & this one are fabulous. Congrats on the new DT

Jennifer Yates said...

These cookie pics of you daughter were so cute! I love what you did on the layout! Perfect!

Tricia said...

cute layout! I like that site. I was there a long time ago then somehow just fell off the board.